Enforcement and Disputes
in the FAS (Federal Antimonopoly Service) Rospatent, the Intellectual Property Court (IPC) and other agencies
We are experts in our field and handle cases regarding protection and disputes in relation to:
- Geographical indications
- Patents for inventions, utility models, designs
- Protection from unfair competition
- Protection of business reputation
Our lawyers have extensive experience in handling cases at Rospatent and before the Intellectual Property Court (IPC), Arbitration Courts, General Jurisdiction Courts, FAS and Police.
We never promise anything we cannot fulfill. We can only commit after your case is thoroughly revised.
We can handle dozens of cases simultaneously, and throughout 20 years we have won over 500 cases.
Infringement of IP Rights
If you have found that rights on your intellectual property were infringed, you can take different actions.
Enforcement and Disputes in relation to Trademarks
Enforcement and Disputes in relation to Patents.
- § 1. Why register a trademark
- § 2. Registration process
- § 3. What cannot be registered
- § 4. The International Classification of Goods and Services
- § 5. Early termination of a trademark right
- § 6. Fighting counterfeits
- § 7. Practical examples of getting an application through to registration
- Other articles
Enforcing our clients’ IP rights at the Courts
Filing and handling oppositions at Rospatent
Defending our clients’ rights before the FAS
Ongoing court practice. We have handled
over 1000 cases
We are currently handling over 60 cases
Show all news