Sergey Zuykov graduated from the State University of Management. In 2015 graduated from the law faculty of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia.
From December 2008 Sergey Zuykov is a patent attorney in the field of inventions, utility models, industrial designs, trademarks and appellations of origin of goods.
During the work Sergey Zuykov proved its ability in organizing the work of their subordinates, in full compliance with corporate rules and regulations, an experienced leader who has great skills of business communication, aimed at improving his professional skills.
- Membership in international associations: INTA, AIPLA, AUTM, ECTA, ITMA, MARQUES, PTMG and ABA.
- In 2010 Sergey Zuykov was elected as President of the Noncommercial partnership "Guild of patent attorneys and patent experts", members of which are more than 50 patent attorneys of the Russian Federation.
Sergey Zuykov has work experience in the field of intellectual property from 1995.
- 1994–2002 — General Director of the LLP “Akorus”.
- 1998–2004 — Executive Director of the Regional common organization “Center of assistance in protection of legal and individual entities rights”.
- From 2004 — General Director of the “Zuykov & partners”, which provides services in all fields of industrial and intellectual property protection.
- 2010–2014 — President of the Noncommercial partnership "Guild of patent attorneys and patent experts", members of which are more than 50 patent attorneys of the Russian Federation.
- In 2016 Sergey Zuykov was elected as Vice-President of the Association of patent attorneys and specialists, members of which are more than 100 patent attorneys of the Russian Federation and specialists