Серверная ошибка, обратитесь к техническому специалисту

Proscription of Illegal Use

If you have found that rights on your intellectual property were infringed.

First you may send to infringer a letter of claim. If it will not help you may file a lawsuit against infringer to proscribe illegal use and collect a reimbursement.

Over 7000 clients entrust us with the protection of their intellectual property rights and brands.

According to the legislation, the owner of an invention, trademark or design has the right to prevent the use of such objects without his own consent. To stop the illegal actions of other persons, the right holder sends a letter of claim, where he indicates his rights and informs about the prohibition of illegal use. If the offender ignores the requirements of the legal owner of intellectual property, then the latter goes to court to resolve the dispute and recover material damage.


We constantly exchange experience with our foreign colleagues, conduct dozens of cases at the same time, and in five years we have more than 500 cases with a positive outcome.

Still have questions?

Ask your question and get an answer from a specialist within 15 minutes as part of a free consultation.
By clicking on the "Ask a Question" button, I consent to the processing of personal data