info@zuykov.com8 (800) 700-16-37
Free Advice
mon-thu: from 09:30 to 18:15
fri: from 09:30 to 17:00
sat-sun: day off
  • RU
  • EN
  • CN

Change Region :UAE / SA

Letter of Claim

A letter of claim is forwarded to the infringer. The infringement can be settled under a pre-action protocol.

The necessity of sending a letter of claim is defined depending on the circumstances and the infringer. The bigger the infringement is, it’s more likely it will be settled under a pre-action protocol.

Price of a Letter of Claim

To start preparation work we need to have information on the intellectual property and on the infringement and the infringer.


We will prepare a letter of claim and will conduct negotiations to settle your claim and to terminate the infringement of the rights for your intellectual property objects.

Advantages of contacting the company “Zuykov and Partners”

More than 20 years on the market
More than 20 years on the market
Vast experience in the field of registration and protection of intellectual property rights
Attention to every client
Attention to every client
We correctly classify your goods or services and draw up a list for filing a trademark application
Professional approach
Professional approach
We use special software to control work processes and deadlines
We take responsibility
We take responsibility
We ensure official communication with Rospatent and monitor deadlines for payment of fees


If the owner of intellectual property has discovered a violation of his rights, it is advisable to secure the fact of the violation, and then contact the violator with a proposal to resolve the conflict. For this, the right holder sends a letter of claim to the person in bad faith. In the text of the document, the legal owner of the rights sets out the requirements and indicates the date of the response. The claim letter is sent by registered mail with postal notification or by email with a notary's certification of a copy of the website. If the offender is difficult to engage with and ignores the demands, the copyright holder goes to court and attaches a copy of the letter or a notice of sending as evidence of an attempt to settle the dispute out of court.

Still have questions?

Ask your question and get an answer from a specialist within 15 minutes as part of a free consultation.
График обработки заявок:
пн-чт: с 09:30 до 18:15
пт: с 09:30 до 17:00
сб-вс: выходной
Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter E-mail
Enter your question
* Required fields
By clicking on the "Ask a Question" button, I consent to the processing of personal data