Olga Dolgikh

Olga Dolgikh, head of department / patent attorney/ mechanics engineer, will give you a detailed advice

Our Team
Free Advice

+7 495 775-16-37



Protection of Copyright and Exclusive Rights

Upholding of Interests

If you have found that rights on your intellectual property were infringed or somebody presents you a complaint on infringement of exclusive rights of the third party, lawyers of Zuykov & partners will help to uphold your interests and protect your rights.

Liability for Exclusive Rights Infringement

Under the current legislation there are three types of liability for exclusive rights infringement: civil, administrative and criminal.

The most common and probably the most effective way to protect exclusive rights is to hold the infringer liable (to file a court claim on the infringement of exclusive rights for computer program.

An article about copyright on computer program: origin, evidence, registration and liability for the infringement of rights.


Price of Protection of Copyright and Exclusive Rights