Introduction of Changes to Trademark
You may introduce the following changes to a trademark registration or application:
- Change of the holder’s name or surname, name or patronymic
- Change of the holder’s address
- Reduction or improvement of the list of goods and/ r services for which the trademark is registered
- Change of some elements of trademark, which do not change its essence
- Change in the collective trademark Charter
- The changes regarding transformation of a trademark into a collective trademark or transformation of a collective trademark into a trademark
- Other changes associated with trademark registration
Trademark Change Procedure
In order to change the registration of a trademark or application for trademark registration, you must file a relevant request to the Federal Executive authority for intellectual property.
Popular services of our company
According to the current norms of Russian legislation, the owner of the trademark is authorized to apply for amendments to the information recorded by Rospatent in the certificate and in the Register. At the request of the right holder, it is allowed to change information about the owner of the mark, minor correction of the elements of the protected trademark, elimination of errors and typos, conversion of the status of the mark into a collective one and reduction of the list of goods or services specified in the certificate. In order to correct the information, the holder of the certificate draws up and submits a petition to the Patent Office. If necessary, the state duty is paid. The experts consider the petition and make changes or refuse the applicant.