Change of the Patent Holder´s Information
The following changes can be made to a patent:
- The last name or first name of the patent holder
- Number of the patent holder
- Address of the patent holder
- The last name or first name of the inventor
- Number of the inventors
- Change of the representative/agent
- Correspondence address
- Other changes related to the correction of obvious and technical errors made in the patent
Popular services of our company
A granted patent and a record of registration in the Rospatent Register do not mean that it is impossible to change the patent. The patent holder has the right to apply to the Patent Office with a request to change the information about the patent owner. Such changes include elimination of typos, errors or correction of information about the patent holder. In the latter case, it is allowed to correct the name of the company or the last name, first name, patronymic of the person, information about the address of the location and contact information for correspondence with the Patent Office. A request for the correction of information is drawn up in the form of a petition with an attachment of a document confirming the payment of the state fee.
Our teamAll team
Still have questions?
пн-чт: с 09:30 до 18:15
пт: с 09:30 до 17:00