Nataliya graduated from National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE) in 2019, received The Bachelor’s degree in a civil law.
She has been studying in National Research University Higher School of Economics since 2019 for a Master’s Programme «Intellectual Property and IT Law».
She is fluent in English.
Nataliya has been working in Zuykov and partners since 2019 and is in charge of:
- Preparation of contracts of attorney assignments additional agreements, powers of attorney;
- Collection of documents for filing claims and complaints;
- Preparation of petitions and applications;
- Communication with notaries, translators and experts;
- Writing of articles and notes for the website.
2017 - Court clerk in the Moscow District Court of St. Petersburg
2018 - assistant lawyer at Legal Solutions Center LLC
2018 - Winner of the XVIII-th International Student’s Law Conference (iSLaCo’2018) in the section "Blockchain, artificial intelligence, robots and law"
2018 - Winner of the start-up competition from MTC PJSC and HSE-Incubator HSE-BisinessCup
Courses and certificates:
2017 - Audit, Taxation, Law and Consulting
2018 - Practical mastering of accounting using the 1C: Accounting program
2019 - IP\IT Young Lawyers Club