Zuykov and partners will take part in the annual meeting of the International Trademark Association
The annual meeting of the International Trademark Association (INTA) will take place from 15 to 19 November online and offline. More than 3,000 brand professionals are registered, including 800 attending one or more mini-conferences. Head-to-head meetings will be held in New York (November 16), Berlin (November 17), Los Angeles (November 18).
The virtual education programming has been organized into five topic tracks—one track per day:
- Building a Better Society Through Brands—Monday, November 15
- The Business of Brands—Tuesday, November 16
- Enforcement and Anticounterfeiting—Wednesday, November 17
- Innovation and the Future of IP—Thursday, November 18
- Regional Updates—Friday, November 19
Zuykov and partners are the Gold level sponsors of the conference.