AIPLA 2022 Annual Meeting opens on October 27
On 27-29 October, 2022, Maryland, USA will host the 2022 AIPLA Annual Meeting - the summit of the American Intellectual Property Law Association.
The AIPLA Annual Meeting is a three-day, multi-track conference to help 1000+ intellectual property practitioners supercharge their skills and careers. The participants will have a number of programs discussing the latest developments in IP law.
Distinguished speakers present on issues that affect practice including:
- Patent Prosecution - The State of Patent Subject Matter Eligibility in the Wake of American Axle
- Copyright - Recent Law and Trends on Social Media & Influencers
- Trademark - Trademark Expungement and Reexamination Under the TMA
- Cybersecurity & Privacy - Risks and Rewards Across the World
- Elimination of Bias, Diversity in IP Practice, etc.
Besides, AIPLA is celebrating 125 years in 2022. Zuykov and partners are the sponsors of the conference.