Back to articles list
Laws Regulating Copyrights
- The Civil Code of the Russian Federation, 4th Part,«Article 70. Copyright. Article 71. Neighboring rights».
- The Tax Code of the Russian Federation.
- The Criminal Code of the Russian Federation.
- The Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Violations.
- The Federal Act concerning the «Mandatory Original Copy of Documents».
DOCUMENTS OF INTERNATIONAL LAW
- Universal Copyright Convention of 6 september 1952 (revised in Paris on July 24th 1971 )
- Universal Copyright Convention of 6 September 1952 (signed in Genève)
- Agreement on Cooperation in the Field of the Protection of Copyright and Neighboring Rights (Moscow, September 24th 1993 )
- Convention for the Protection of Producers of Phonograms against Unauthorized Duplication of Their Phonograms (of October 29th 1993).
- Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works
- International Convention for the Protection of Performer’s, Phonogram creator’s rights of broadcasting organizations (Rome convention) dated by October 26th 1961.
- Brussels convention on distribution of program-carrying signals transmitted by satellites
- WIPO Copyright Treaty (WCT)