Version valid from July 01, 2017
1. Basic concepts
«Personal data» – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual, including last name, first name, patronymic, address, education, profession, contact information (telephone, fax, email, postal address), photographs, any other information.
«Processing of personal data» – the implementation of any actions or a set of actions in relation to personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating and modification, extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, both with and without the use of automated personal data processing systems.
2. Personal data
The company collects the following personal data:
- personal data that the Personal Data Subject provides to the Company by filling out a form on the Company's Website, which is sent to the Website Administration to make a call back by the Company's employees or send a written consultation to the email address specified by myself.
- personal data and other information contained in messages that the Personal Data Subject sends to the Company directly and through the Website Administration at email@example.com.
- technical data that is automatically transmitted by the device through which the Personal Data Subject uses the Company's Website, including the technical characteristics of the device, IP address, information stored in cookies that were sent to the device of the Personal Data Subject, information about browser, date and time of access to the website, addresses of the requested pages and other similar information;
- other data about the Personal Data Subject that he wished to leave on the Company's Website.
3. Purposes of processing personal data
The company processes the personal data of the Personal Data Subject solely for the purposes for which they were provided, including:
- to provide the Personal Data Subject with access to the main page of the Company's Website and its individual sections;
- to provide the Personal Data Subject with information about the Company, our services and events;
- the purposes of communication with the Personal Data Subject when contacting the Company;
- for other purposes with the Consent of the Personal Data Subject.
The company processes technical data for:
- ensuring the functioning and security of the Company's Website;
- improving the quality of the Company's website functioning.
The company does not post personal data in publicly available sources. The Company does not make decisions that give rise to legal consequences for the Personal Data Subject or otherwise affect the rights and legitimate interests of the Personal Data Subject on the basis of automated processing of personal data.
4. Security of personal data
To ensure the security of personal data during their processing, the Company takes the necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, their destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, provision, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data.
In order to ensure the protection of personal data, the Company evaluates the harm that may be caused in the event of a breach of the security of personal data, as well as determine the current threats to the security of personal data during their processing in personal data information systems.
The Company has adopted local acts on the security of personal data. Company employees who have access to personal data are familiar with this Policy and local acts on the security of personal data.
5. Cross-border transfer of personal data
The company has the right to transfer personal data on the territory of foreign states. The company takes all necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of personal data.
Cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign states that do not provide adequate protection of personal data is carried out only with the written consent of the Personal Data Subject, or in order to fulfill the obligations assumed by the Company under the contract of entrustment to which the Personal Data subject is a party, as well as in other cases set forth by Russian legislation on personal data.
6. Termination of personal data processing
The company stops processing personal data:
- upon the occurrence of conditions for the termination of the processing of personal data or upon receipt of a withdrawal of Consent from the Subject of Personal Data by sending the Website Administration a written application in any form to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- upon achievement of the goals of their processing or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals;
- in the event of unlawful processing of personal data, if it is impossible to ensure the legality of the processing of personal data;
- in case of liquidation of the Company.
7. Links to third party sites
The Company's Website may contain links to third-party websites and services, the activities of which the Company does not control. The company is not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by third party sites or services.