17 October 2022
The 73rd Council Meeting of the APAA in Busan
The 73rd Council Meeting of the Asian Patent Attorneys Association in Busan (APAA 2022 Busan), taking place from October 15 to 18, 2022, denotes the APAA’s return to a large in-person gathering for the first time following more than two years of pandemic. Zuykov and partners is among the Russian companies participating in the conference.
In addition to the 73rd Council Meeting and the working sessions, such as the Standing Committee Meetings and Workshops, the conference program provides many opportunities for IP professionals within and outside the Asian Region.
Patent attorneys will consider the following issues:
- War of the Patents: Global Dispute Strategies
- Protection of Fashion Designs
- Trademark issues on Social Media
- Strategies and best practices to protect crypto assets
- IP protection in the Metaverse
- Are parallel importation controls relevant where copyright works are increasingly bits and bytes?
Back to news list
Share on social media: