Natalia graduated from the Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property with a degree in IP management.
She is fluent in English.
Natalia has worked with Zuykov and partners since 2012 and is in charge of:
- Trademark registration of foreign and Russian applicants in the Russian Federation, abroad, including registration under the Madrid Agreement.
- Geographical indication registration as well as registration of public/ well-known trademark.
- Consulting on designation protectability issues which are registering as trademarks.
- Obtaining a trademark certificate in case you file a trademark application independently and need help in obtaining your trademark certificate.
- Trademark search and clearance for estimation of the chances and probability of your product marks or services registration.
- Trademark renewal because of necessity in trademark renewal every 10 years from the application date to Rospatent.
- Introduction of changes to a trademark if you introduce any changes to the name/address of the trademark holder so you must enter such changes into the trademarks register.
- Trademark cancellation due to its non-use by the right holder.
- Trademark including into the Customs register of intellectual property objects for protection against counterfeit on customs.
- Contestation of trademark, i.e. contestation of the grant of legal protection to a trademark means contesting of the decision of Rospatent.
- Prior art search, preparation, and filing for design patenting, response preparation on request for substantive examination on design.
Natalia successfully undertook an internship in Rospatent in the trademark department in 2011.
2011 - Postgraduate course of English in Business and Intellectual Property in RSAIP.
2011 - WIPO Summer School and an online course of Foundation of Intellectual Property at WIPO, as evidenced by relevant certificates.